To protect the health and safety of students, faculty, staff, and our community from the spread of COVID-19 the university made the decision to move all classes to remote status. The James B. Duke Memorial Library is committed to continuing our support of research and the academic endeavors of our campus community. With the growing pandemic and current public health concerns our goal is to maximize the electronic accessibility of our resources.
|Access to Library Spaces
- *The Library is closed until further notice.
- Remote access to library resources are available at https://library.jcsu.edu
- Archives Closed (No-one will be allowed in the archives)
- All library computer area is closed.
- Everyone is encouraged to use personal computers/device.
- Library Hotline: 704-371-6731, Monday-Thursday, 8:00AM-4:00PM
- Online Chat Reference Services: Monday-Thursday, 8:00AM-9:00PM, Friday 8:00AM-4:00PM, and Sunday, 6:00PM-9:00PM at https://library.jcsu.edu
- One-On-One Research Consultation by Appointment: Monday-Thursday, 8:00AM-4:00PM https://library.jcsu.edu/staff-contacts/
- E-mail questions to email@example.com
- IT Support: 704-378-1000 option #9
- Canvas Student Support: 704-330-1300
- No check-out of physical books will be available
- All check-out books must be returned by March 30, 2020 OR as soon as possible.
- Students that are on track to graduate this semester with items checked out please contact the library as soon as possible at 704-371-6731 for instructions on returning items.
- Connect with us via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the library website for more details.
- Remote access is available to all current JCSU students with a valid JCSU email and password.
- For more details on remote access https://library.jcsu.edu/find/
|Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Requesting Articles
- Materials on reserve are being evaluated. Expect information from professors on a case-by-case basis.
*Subject to change based on institutional response.